Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Great Reviews From Country Jewell Weddings & Events

We host a lot of beautiful ceremonies and receptions every year at our rustic wedding venue near Knoxville. Each one is unique, and we do our very best at Country Jewell to make sure every bride and groom, as well as their guests, have the best day ever. 





The great big smiles on everyone's faces during the event generally let us know that everyone is having a good time, but we know for sure when we hear back about the experience after the event is over. This is why we welcome reviews. Facebook seems to be the most popular outlet for our guests' feedback. Here are a few of our most recent reviews. 


"I found Country Jewell online. We live in Ohio and after talking to Claudia we booked the venue and never looked back. But when we pulled in the night before our wedding all my dreams about how I wanted our day to go came true. The venue was beautiful and clean, the grounds were perfection and the food and cake were amazing. We hit the lottery with Country Jewell. We could not have ordered better weather and Hope, the photographer, was absolutely the best. Hal, the DJ, was engaging and made me feel confident our guests would be able to dance the night away! Claudia had everything packed up for us when our night was over and we were able to leave and tend to our guests back at the lake! So Claudia and staff......thank you!! Thank you for giving us the day of our dreams. We will never forget this most amazing day!!
Love,
Gary and Tammy Waire
" Facebook review

"I had my wedding here and Claudia and her partner (didn't catch her name) made my wedding day absolutely perfect. My husband and I love the atmosphere here, and so will you!!"
~Makenzie S, Facebook review

"I had my wedding with Claudia June 18th and it was amazing. She and her staff were so talented and helpful and the day was absolutely perfect. Not only was it beautiful but it was a total blast from beginning to end. Thank you so much, ya'll are truly a blessing!"
~Janet B, Facebook review


Wedding aren't the only event that takes place at Country Jewell. We also host many engagement parties, anniversaries, holiday parties, business retreats, birthdays, and much more. The scenic beauty and charming atmosphere make everyone feel right at home. 

"I had my parents surprise anniversary party here...it was wonderful! Claudia is so sweet and great to work with. Her venue is beautiful and clean. She directed my caterer and DJ with set-up which helped me while I set out my decorations. My family had a great experience and made a lot memories that night!"
~Lindsey, Facebook review 


If you are looking for a gorgeous place to get married, or to hold any other type of celebration, stop by our scenic event venue near Knoxville and take a look. We will be happy to show you around, listen to your story, and help to make your event vision a reality. Weddings and events at Country Jewell are sure to be happy memories for everyone involved for many years to come. Thank you to all of the people that took the time to leave a review for us. We would love to hear from even more of you.   


A delightfully quaint Knoxville wedding
& event venue.

6550 Hickory Valley Road
Heiskell, TN 37754
865-494-0552

Visit our website:  www.CountryJewell.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment